Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Make an easy $5

If you are like me then you are always looking for some pretty easy ways to make some extra cash from the comfort of your own home. I know that I am always on the look out for things like that. In fact I try to read a lot of those blogs that focus on ways to make some extra money on the web and how to make some extra money from home. One of the ways that I have found to make some easy money is by finding those web sites that pay you to do surveys on the web. And a recent one that I came across is running a great special where you can make even more money. It is like extra extra money! If you act pretty quickly you can take advantage of a $5 Signup Bonus "Limited Time Offer" Get Paid by PayPal to take Surveys Online and all you have to do is to give them your email address and your zip code. That is it. It is as easy as that and bam you get five bucks to your account by PayPal. And you need to act on this pretty soon as it is a $5 Signup Bonus "Limited Time Offer" as in it will not be around for ever and ever. And it would suck to miss out on that sweet five buck bonus for acting now. So basically the cost of you procrastinating could be to the tune of five bucks if you end up missing out on this one.

Before you get all skeptical let me just say that this is a totally legitimate site. And you will totally get that five buck sign up bonus. In fact, as soon as I found out about it I went and signed up and I got a confirmation email. Once I confirmed my account the five bucks was sitting there in my account.

They pay out by PayPal which is very convenient for me. Signing up with this is quick and easy. It is really quite painless and you get five bucks! And so far the site has paid out $1,464,256.90 in rewards that have already been paid! That is like an average of $77.69 per person! Sweet, huh?

No comments: