Sunday, March 02, 2008

all natural shampoo line!

You know, I spend a lot of time when it comes to finding things that I think are okay and high quality to put on my skin and in my hair. I do not like to bring in a lot of toxins or a lot of harsh chemicals. I do not think that is a good thing for the skin or the hair at all. That is why I try to stay on the look out for things that are more natural and less artificial. And that goes from things like food to things like a natural shampoo. I just feel better about something when I know that it is all natural.

Well, I have recently discovered a new line of natural shampoo and conditioner called naked naturals. They are a really great line of all natural things. The Naked Naturals like actually contains plant protein and it is supposed to make your hair up to three times stronger! When I tried out the Naked Naturals Line I tried the Awapuhi and Lavendar shampoo and conditioner. And first let me say that it smells great. And it left my hair feeling and looking just fantastic after I used it.

If you would like to try out this great new natural line of shampoos and conditioners then you only need to look no farther than you local Walgreens! They carry this line right now so check it out!




No comments: