Thursday, April 03, 2008

need some tunes?

You know, I have a creative zen mp3 player but I do not have a lot of songs on it. If you want to know why it is because until now, it seems like all I could find were places that wanted to charge almost a buck per song. And that buck per song really starts to add up until it becomes not affordable at all. So instead of having the latest new music on my mp3 player for work I just have had some old stuff. But I just found out that you can get unlimited music at Napster for only $12.95 a month! That is unlimited as in as many songs as you want! Alright! And even better - they have a totally free 7 day trial that you can try them out with - and you get to keep our tunes if you cancel! Sweet! If you want to Download Unlimited Music for 7 Days w/ Free Naspter Trial then what are you waiting for? Get started already! In fact, I have already beat you to it mate! I can't wait to fill up my mp3 player with some sweet new tunes! Off to look for some more songs right this minute!


No comments: