Friday, June 27, 2008

Looking for fun Halloween costumes?

Sure, I know what you are thinking right now. It is in the middle of freaking summer so what am I doing thinking about Halloween costumes? If I said I was looking forward to the candy, would you believe me? Okay, okay, that is not true. I am actually thinking about Halloween costumes as I think they are pretty cool and it can be pretty fun to get all dressed up as something silly for Halloween. And you cannot tell me that it is not fun for you to! So anyways, I am always looking out for something cool to dress up as and I also do not want to be dressed like anyone else so I also have to look for something that is kind of unique. And that can be rather difficult at times so that is why I like to try to start early. And I have found some really sweet costumes for Halloween already at a site called Costume Cauldron. And, well, the site is less than visually appealing. It kind of looks like a retarded five year old designed it. But thankfully it appears that a talented and nonretarded person did the costumes. There are few that I really like. The 'Sexy Eskimo Cutie' is a fun costume. So is the 'Adult Skull Fairy' - I actually really like that one. It might just be my fave on the site.

Well, if you need the Halloween hookup, be sure to check them out today.


No comments: