Tuesday, November 04, 2008

get great deals on black friday

You know what I love? I really love getting great deals on things. And I also hate paying retail for pretty much every thing. So I am always on the lookout for ways that I can save money and get the things that I want and need at prices that I think are pretty awesome. And one of the best times to do this is on black friday. If you are not familiar with this it is the Friday after Thanksgiving. Traditionally people head out to the malls and what not the day after Turkey Day and get in line super early to get the rare deals. But thanks to the web I can get my deals on line and not have to get up super early and wait in line at the mall. I am stoked about saving on my fave store - Bath and Body Works. I need some awesome Bath and Body Works deals this year so that I can stock up my fave scents for my lotions, body sprays and body washes. And best of all I do not even have to leave home to do it. And I can even do it in my pjs, which is super sweet. If you want to save some cash I suggest you do your shopping from home on black friday like me this year!

No comments: