Wednesday, January 14, 2009

eBay Auctions for Domain Names

Now here is something interesting that I have never seen before. Maybe you have? Selling good domain names on eBay. I mean, I am sure that it is not the first time that it has been done but it is certainly the first time that I have seen it. I see that you can bid now on the AidGrant.com eBay auction. It is a seven day auction that is running from Jan. 13, 2009 to Jan. 20, 2009. The bidding starts out at $199.95, which seems like a lot of money. Of course, with a good domain name like that it will only be a matter of time before you make back that initial investment of the almost two hundred dollars. And hey, if you are an international bidder do not worry as international bidding is accepted! I know a lot of times the international bidders seem to get left out in the cold on these types of deals, but not this time around! In fact, everyone has a chance at grabbing a great domain name. If you are working on building web empire then this is really the way to do it. So why not check it out today and see about making a bid of your own!

No comments: