Friday, May 29, 2009

Dark Baggy Eye Circles

Do you ever have those really big dark baggy circles under your eyes? Or just some dark bags under your eyes? I get those myself from time to time but the worst for me was when I had the flu a few years ago. I had been working a lot of long hours at work and not getting a lot of sleep like I needed. I guess that combo really worked against me too. I had the dark bags under my eyes from not getting enough sleep and then I ended up catching the flu pretty bad. And since I had started out with the bags under my eyes I ended up getting these super sized dark baggy circles under my eyes. I looked pretty bad, let me tell you. And the eye cream that I had at home really did not do a lot to help out that whole scary looking face that I had.

After that whole thing I ended up looking up some eye cream reviews so that I could find some eye cream that was actually good, quality stuff. If you click on the link you can see the reviews. I think they are really helpful as it prevents you from spending money on things that do not work.

No comments: