Tuesday, July 28, 2009

new web hosting service?

You know, I have this little blog here on Blogger cause it is hosted by Google and that means free. Woo hoo! Now, I have several other blogs that I run that are not on Google where I actually pay for hosting. And I cannot tell you how many times I have had to change hosting companies due to things like crappy up time and poor customer service. Well, I guess I should have started my search for a web hosting service by finding a site like Web Hosting Geeks that gives reviews of web host services - it might have saved me a heck of a lot of frustration! They actually have a thing called the web hosting awards where they tell you the best web hosting service of the year in certain categories like budget hosting and blog hosting and forum hosting and shared hosting and the like. See, if I had used cool little list like this to pick out a web host in the first place I might not have had to change web host services so many freaking times. In fact, I am going to have to get rid of my current host soon. And guess what? I am going to use the list of the best web hosting service companies at Web Hosting Geeks to make the switch! And you should too!

No comments: