Thursday, November 29, 2007

Get your chef's apron on

You know what I love to do? I love to cook! But I am a bit of a klutz in the kitchen and always end up with food on my clothes. Of course, this would not happen if I would just wear one of those chef's aprons! But I suppose I will never learn :)

Did you know that you can order chef's aprons online at Cozy Homewares? They sell shower curtains there too. And did I mention the best part? They offer totally free shipping in the US.

Their chef's aprons come in a lot of different colors. They even have them for the kiddies. They also have light colored ones and white ones. Why would you want a white apron? Then everyone will see what you spill on yourself!

You know who could use one of those chef's aprons? Britney Spears. That way she would not get Cheetos stuff on her shirts.

No comments: