Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Teacup Yorkie Dog Blog

You know, I never used to be a dog person. In fact, I was never really much of a pet person period. Then a couple of years ago I got a couple of Lab puppies for my youngest brother and just fell in love with the adorable little guys. Well, they ran away and now he has another dog that looks a bit like Lassie, and that one ended up winning me over too. Then a few weeks ago I saw a lab puppy on the side of the freeway and ended up rescuing it. So the point here is that some where along the way I became a pet person, specifically a dog person! But I live in an apartment so there is no way that I can have a dog that gets too big. So I had to take the Lab puppy that I rescued and take it to a shelter. That was pretty sad. And at the park I saw someone with the cutest little puppy. It was also the littlest puppy I had ever seen. I do not know a lot about dogs so I had no idea what kind of puppy it was. Then I can across the Teacup Yorkie Dog Blog and found out what type of dog that puppy was. Yorkies are small dogs and super small puppies and that is the type of puppy that I saw at the park. And no matter if you are a dog person or not, there is no way you can take a look at the Yorkie in the pic down below and not find it to be super adorable! I mean, just look at it! It is so freaking adorable that it hurts! I would so love to have a cute little puppy just like that little Yorkie down below. Of course, not being a dog person until recently I would have a lot to learn - actually a whole lot. So it is fortunate that I came across the Teacup Yorkie Dog Blog as it seems to offer info for people that are both already familiar with Yorkies and those that are not familiar with Yorkies already. If you have a moment you should head on over and check out the website. It is a fairly new site but it still has some great Yorkie info up on the site.



No comments: