Monday, October 27, 2008

Are you a school leaver?

Are you someone that is still in school and trying to decide what you want to do when you get done with your schooling? Well if you are in the United Kingdom and Europe then you are most likely thinking about taking off a year, which I think is called a gap year over there. Here in the United States we do not do that sort of thing, but boy do I wish we did! It would have saved me a lot of money on school since I went to college right out of high school and entered into a major at the time that I thought I wanted to do. Turns out I was not as interested in completing a degree in that major like I thought that I was. And it also turns out that I no longer wanted to attend that particular school for the remaineder of my schooling. So if I had been a school leaver and taken a gap year then it would have been a lot of help for me and saved me a lot of money that was spent on education that was kind of a waste of money when you look back. Well, if you are in search of some great school leaver advice and information then I have just the site for you to check out. You can find it at Your Career Guide - a United Kingdom based site that offers up some great advice for school leavers. The site is super easy to use and it also offers up a lot of great info and resources for people just like you that are doing the whole school leaver thing. So be sure to head on over and check it out today. You will be so glad that you did!


No comments: