Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Yay for Black Friday

You know, I am not a big fan of shopping in general. And I am certainly no fan of going to the mall just for fun. I am not the type of person that like to go out to the small and spend a whole Saturday there just shopping with all of the other peeps that are out and about. And the last thing I want to do is to go out when all of the other people are out and about. And that means that I am not the sort of person that goes out shopping at the crack of dawn with all of the other people on black friday. That is why I am a big fan of Black Friday websites that show you all of the ads of the retailers - like Sears specials - so that you can do your Black Friday shopping from the comfort of your own home. And that is pretty freaking awesome. You get the great deals and steals on things that come with Black Friday shopping and you do not have to deal with all of the people that are out fight over the last Elmo or what ever. You can just fight them on the web! And the best part of doing Black Friday on the web is that you can still get the deals from your fave stores! How freaking awesome is that? And I am talking about everything from Best Buy to Borders Book Store to Sears. So you need to check out iblackfriday.com today so that you can get all excited and prepared for Black Friday this year. I know that I am gearing up for it now and you should too!

No comments: