Friday, May 16, 2008

Skip the Hallmark store!

You know, it seems like every birthday or holiday or Christmas or whatever I am getting these lame freaking cards from people. I mean, do not get me wrong, it is nice and all that they went to all of the trouble of looking through cards trying to find something suitable for me. But let us face some facts here - those mass produced cards are pretty general and are mass produced for the general population so it is rather difficult to get something special for someone since there is practically no way to do that at these places like the Hallmark store. Sure, you could make your own but only if you are the artsy type. Well, I have found a better idea. And that idea is using Photo Cards from Cards Direct instead. You see, with photo cards you can completely customize them and make them say whatever you want. And that is freaking cool. Plus you could totally make them like your version of stationery, which could be kind of sweet, right? You would totally stand out if you did that plus it would make you more memorable in a sense. And it would also make it look like you took more time and cared more. If you are interested in photo cards you should have a look at some of the options at Cards Direct. I have put a pic of my fave photo card design below.


No comments: