Thursday, July 31, 2008

Me likey seafood

Do you like to eat yummy seafood like me? If you do then let me tell you about my fave type of seafood. The first seafood item that I ever tried was grilled amberjack. Of course, I found out later that it is a seasonal fish and that you cannot get it all year round. So that was kind of a bummer as I really, really liked it. But it was not too long after that when I tried out some tilapia. I really, really like the taste of grilled tilapia as well. I think that it would be really good though if you could get it with maybe some lime or something. Kind of like how Chili's restaurant sells that shrimp that is blackened margarita lime shrimp. I think that flavoring would be really good on the tilapia as well. I think it would be so good that it could be entered into the Great American Seafood Cook off. Sounds pretty yummy for a contest, does it not? Do you have any dishes that you think would make a great entry into the contest? If so, I would love to hear about it! And you know, seafood is also good due to the positiveness of domestic seafood sustainability. I mean, the source is known, it is local and fresh. And that is always a good thing. Why not see if you can come up with something to enter into the cook off contest as well!



No comments: