Tuesday, July 08, 2008

a new quirky pet social network

There is a new social network on the scene. It is actually a new quirky pet social network and it is called Anamigo. And guess what? It is fresh and ready for its beta period! So if you want to look at and share Community Pet Photos then this is the place for you. And if you are a pet lover then this is definitely where you want to. You know what would be cool? If they could do a widget that allows my dog's photo to sniff the butt of another dog's photo. Man, that would be pretty freaking sweet. Not to mention hysterical! I would totally lose it if I saw that. So, if you are a pet lover too be sure to head on over and take it for a test drive. And think about that widget that allows my dog's photo to sniff the butt of another dog's photo. I mean it. It would be freaking awesome. Let us rally the troops and make that one happen! Right? Right! So check it out today!


No comments: