Friday, December 19, 2008

D-Tick, Tick, Tick..The Gift that keeps on Giving!

You know what is a great gift for people on your holiday list? Watches! Seriously great. You cannot go wrong with a great watch! Check out the selection of ladies watches at The Watchery to see what I am talking about. You will also notice when you get to the site that they are having a crazy awesome clearance sale. We are talking clearance up to 90 percent off the manufacturer's suggested retail price! I do not know what you think but I think that it is pretty crazy awesome right there! And they also offer up to 80 percent off luxury watches site wide! That means that poor people like you and me can more easily afford these nice high quality watches!

And did you know that they offer free shipping? And that is always something that I look for when I am getting ready to buy something from an online retailer.

Check out this awesome ladies Movado watch. It is the daily special today. It is the Movado Eliro Ladies' Watch Stainless Steel Black Museum Dial on Black Leather Strap 0605211 model and it retails for almost $1400 but you can get it for $149 today! I think it looks super sharp, so if you want this you should jump on it today while it is the special of the day! And be sure to check out the rest of their selection as well.

No comments: