Friday, December 19, 2008

dani black shoes

You know, I talk a lot on here about celebs. But what you do not hear me talking about is what the celebs are wearing. Sure I did talk about it recently but only because Jennifer Aniston was wearing nothing but a tie! Anyways, I have a confession to make - I am always checking out the shoes that celebs are wearing. And I just get stoked when I find a cool pair of shoes. Like a nice dani black shoe. Have you see these shoes? Me, I am a boots kind of girl and they make some sweet boots. I really like the Collegiate boots, which are billed as Preppy goes stylish with these short boots. But you know what? They are just plain sexy! And that is why I love them so much. They would be perfect for a fancy party or an night out on the town. I also enjoy the Ralph boot. It is billed as The classic riding boot goes punk. I may even like it a bit more cause it has a flatter heel. Plus I would wear these every day you know? That makes them a bit more practical. But if you are not a boot fan do not worry - you will find all kinds of types of shoes to choose from on the website. But I do recommend checking out the boots first! They are just too awesome! And who knows, we might see some celebs wearing them soon!

No comments: