Thursday, December 06, 2007

The best credit cards

Do you know what the best credit cards are that are out there when it comes to doing balance transfers from one card to another?

You know, there really are a lot of choices out there when it comes to credit cards. So, I think that the real question is not what credit card is the best credit card that is out there. Instead the question should be what credit card that is out there is the best credit card for you? For me personally I am a big fan of the cards that reward you. Some of them give you cash back, some of them give you some money off coupons for use in their store and some give you points of some sort that you can redeem for gift cards or for airline miles or even for merchandise. Those are the only types of credit cards that I personally use.

And I do not think that it is easy to get a credit card either. So I think that you need to be a bit picky when it comes to choosing a card for you!
-

No comments: