Monday, December 17, 2007

Depp At His Best

Are you a pretty big Johnny Depp fan like me? If so then I bet you are getting really excited for the December 21st, 2007 release of "Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street" starring Johnny Depp that will be in theaters. I certainly know that I am excited about it.

I have been a big Johnny Depp fan ever since I saw him on that show 21 Jump Street, Then I loved him in "What's Eating Gilbert Grape' too! Another one of my early Johnny Depp fave movies is "Benny and Joon." I also love his more recent stuff like the "Pirates of the Caribbean" movies but I do think that the first one of those was the best. I also liked that one movie "The Corpse Bride" where he did the voice of the one character. And how could I almost forget the classics "Edward Scissorhands" and "Cry-baby" ???!!!?

I would have to say though that it is a toss up as to which movie role is my fave movie role for Johnny Depp. It would have to be a contest between "Benny and Joon" and "Pirates of the Caribbean." And both are really quite different roles. Actually I think I might like his role in "Pirates of the Caribbean" more because he really seemed to go all in for it. So, that would have to be my favorite -- so far that is! I mean, he is supposed to be really good in Sweeney Todd too! I get stoked just thinking about it because I am such a Johnny Depp fan!

So, if you are a big Johnny Depp fan, what are you waiting for, go ahead and visit the official Sweeney Todd movie site or even visit Sweeney Todd on MySpace and get your self ready to see Johnny Depp as the Demon Barber of Fleet Street on December 21, 2007 only in theaters!










No comments: