Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Stop those teeth pains!

I hate going to the dentist like so bad. It seems that they are always hurting me what I go there for a cleaning or whatever. Of course, my teeth where I have sensitive teeth is part of the problem. I usually only notice it real bad when I am doing something like trying to eat an ice cream sundae or trying to eat some hot soup or hot oatmeal. But when I do notice that my teeth are feeling senstive I notice it pretty big because the pain is pretty bad.

I had been thinking for some time about trying out some sensitive toothpaste for my teeth. Of course I have had a hard time in the past believing some of the claims of the pastes that they can actually stop the pain. It seems as if most of them actually just kind of hide the pain for a short period of time. Instead a good alternative is Biotene toothpaste. Biotene really works at the problem of the sensitive teeth instead of just hiding the pain.

So if you have sensitive teeth you need to check out the Biotene toothpaste for your sensitive teeth today!






No comments: